Turn Off Activity Tracking On 8.92 firmware.

Hi Descent G1 Solar Users.. Anyone know how to turn off Activity Tracking on 8.92 firmware update? It seems turn on by default, and can't be turn off by setting. Thanks

• What exactly do you want to stop tracking and why, if I may ask? There may be a way even without the setting. The "preferred activity tracker" is useful only if you use multiple devices.

• Thanks for your respond. I want to turn off the activity tracker to save more battery, like my old Garmin Watch, Fenix 3 Sapphire is any option to turn off Activity Tracking, so step tracker etc will be disabled on this option.

• Step tracking will not consume any noticeable energy, so you do not really need to bother about it. If you really want to minimize the energy consumption, disable especially PulseOx (a BIG consumer), and if you do not need the HR, then even the HRM, but it also does not make any great difference, that would make your watch running days longer, so personally I would not recommend it either. Avoid Connect IQ watch faces, rather use one of the built-in ones. Most of the available custom CIQ watch faces consume considerable energy.

• Just update this case, I'm on 9.28 firmware now, but Activity Tracking setting doesn't appear on Garmin Connect setting. My G1 Solar had a battery drain a lot on this firmware. 6% battery usage at 1 day reguler using. Please Garmin Team solved this problem on next firmware update.

I think you should bringing back the Activity Tracking feature option, so that some users can set it their own way.