Feature Request, Descent G1 dive metrics - average depth

Dear Garmin,

In Gauge Mode, on my Garmin Descent G1 Solar, i can see average depth already and, as a technical diver, this ist where it belongs to. Still I'm using single gas or multi gas, to track my tissue saturation. I would love to see average depth in these dive modes as well. Can you please make this available?!

Thank you and best regards Boris

• +3 on this. I would really like if we could add the main screen of Gauge mode as an optional screen on Single Gas or Multi-Gas (ideally for the Mk2/Mk2s/Mk2i as well!), complete with the average depth/stopwatch

• I love(d) my MK2i. If i didnt, i would not be here posting. You guys can't imagine how many times I have defended the value behind the price tag. It is amazing how much potential it has!

But the lack of follow up on this particular request, concerns me deeply. The reason is simple, This computer is not competitive in tech dive market because of the information display and all the locked features. 

My point:

2 divers, beyond no deco limit, with same gradients and different watch brands (algorithems) are going to be shown 2 diferent ascent plans in their computers. The plans can be so different, that at certain stages, when one is making a mandatory stop, the other is still acumulating deco time if they were to follow the most restrictive.

Historically, that situation was dealt by both divers agreeing to deco strategies (based on time and average depth) and diving pressure gage mode. This solution came at the cost of not being able to access other useful information like another person mention before such as tissue saturation which is imposible to monitor "manually" real time.

So, if i cant use computer mode due compatibility with my partner, why do i want it?

Noone that is going to use 7 gases in a dive is going to jump down and follow whatever the computer says. We are not recreational divers. Our needs and demands are not met here.  We need information display to make good decisions. To be fair, i want the algorithem because if things go horribly wrong down there where  the reality of an emergency makes the agreeed plan invalid, you have something to follow. Hopefuly i will never need it, but if I am to need it, it is very important that i get it. The reality is that the data is already there, but i cant put it on the screen! you have created a great machine, please allow us to use it. 

It is very sad i have to tell my students to buy something different to what i use, because  for 65% of the price, you have tech computers from the most reputable brands, that do the same, plus much more, plus whatever extra functionles they develop as they release firmware updates based on community feedback. As for rec, pic a brand and the most affordable machine with nitrox is all they need.

Guys you are on update away of getting my heart back. Let me customize fully the HUD, give me a code to reset at my responsibility. Those 2 are basic. If you want many many more ideas to improve, it would be my pleasure to share them with someone who is interested in getting that feedback. 

Kindest regards,

Rafa