Bugs/problems/Issues report with new Garmin Descent G1

Hello, I have recently changed from my beloved Forerunner 745 to a Descent G1 in order to cover my diving activities as well. After a few days, I want to report some problems and bugs I'm having, and I would appreciate your feedback to figure out whether it's only my unit that's faulty, or if there are serious software bugs. I am on the latest software, 8.65, and I have a UK/CA version. Bugs 1 and 2 are very important for me, and then 3, 4, and 5 are more like annoyances and possibly just missed when testing.

1) First and foremost, there is occasionally a crazy lag/delay between button presses and their action. This happens mostly with up and down while scrolling in the widgets or activity data screens. There is a delay of a couple of seconds, and then the multiple button presses finally work, and the actions happen altogether. I have not been able to identify any reason that makes it worse in particular. The weakest version of this bug is when the transition from one widget to the next has a small but noticeable "freeze" and the worst version is when nothing happens for 2-3 seconds or so, and then after I have pushed a button multiple times the menu jumps abruptly.

2) Backlight during sleep hours does not work as expected. I have defined my sleep hours correctly. I want the following behavior for the backlight: during general use, turn it on with a gesture and keys after sunset; during my sleep hours, keep it off unless I explicitly press the LIGHT key. So I set the settings for Backlight>General Use>Keys and Backlight>General Use>Gesture to "After sunset" and the settings for Backlight>Sleep>Keys to "Off" but the settings are not respected. Specifically, during sleep hours, if I press any key the light turns on, which can be very annoying. There is one workaround to this; I can set Battery Saver during my sleep hours, and make it only turn the backlight to Off - but that should not be the way it needs to be. Additionally, it would be nice to be able to set independent hours for the batter saver, not only sleep hours (for example I might want to have "sleep" settings start at 11pm, but wait until 1am to go into full battery saver mode disconnecting my phone or whatever else).

3) It is not possible to reorder the widgets/glances in the watch. When going through Appearance and widget settings, if I try to reorder the widgets, the behavior is erratic. For example, if I pick widget "A" with START and start moving it with DOWN, it goes a couple of positions down as expected, and then suddenly something happens, widget "A" magically goes back to where it was, and the widget I am moving is replaced by another one, for example, "B", which I believe is the one that was in the position I am when this happens. This totally erratic behavior makes it impossible to do the reordering inside the watch. Fortunately, it works well inside the Garmin Connect app.

4) My keys have a definitely better feel than my FR745, I can almost feel the mechanical feedback from them. However, I have noticed that they are activated very very easily, with something like a "half-press" for example while I am scrolling through widgets, my finger may be slightly resting on the START button and that takes me inside random widgets without ever pressing the button.

5) Some menus have "glances" and "widgets" used interchangeably, which can be confusing (for example, "Settings>Appearance>Glances", takes you to a menu called "Widgets"). It's the same, but I'd just stick with one.

Hope you guys, or maybe someone from Garmin, have some feedback, especially on the first two. Thanks a lot.