Where can I buy charging port protectors for the Descent G1?

I ordered some from Amazon and they are too small. I’m returning them, but would prefer to order the right size this time sobI don’t have to keep ordering, testing, and returning.
Thanks! 

• You don't need any port protectors. It will only keep moisture on the port.

• I do use a charging port protector (on Instinct and on Instinct 2), and think it is really useful.

1. First of all, the sweat that normally cumulates in the port, is quite aggressive, and the contacts tend to corrode over time. I have much less problems with unreliable contacts since I use the plug.

2. A lot of people build an allergy for metals over time, when the contacts are not covered, and are permanently in the contact with the skin. And it is not necessarily only the metal that can cause the skin reaction, it is also the bacteria and/or mucus cumulating in the charging port. There may be also some very small electrical currents running, which can also add to the skin irritation. I really prefer having it covered.

Of course, after a swim or after a dive, you should rinse and dry the port anyway, but once dry, the cover seals pretty well (at least on the Instincts), and the port stays dry even when heavily sweating under the watch.

I did not see any covers for the G1 charging port yet, but I bet they will be available soon. I got 10 of those for Instinct free, when I ordered a charging cable from AliExpress, so you may want to look there too, if you did not yet. Not sure whether the dimensions are the same as at the Descent MK, but you may check it out too.

• I'm looking for protectors for my new Decent MK2i... Can't see to locate any, granted, this watch it's not as common as my Fenix 6X or Instinct which I'm able to find protectors easily. Hopefully those will show up soon enough...

• I feel like a port cover/protector for everyday use is a good idea. For diving purposes, the protector can be removed and give the port time to dry. 
    Just my opinion though!