Simple update Garmin, why the delay?

I don’t even know why I’m even creating this topic as I know it won’t go anywhere but hell, why not right?

So it’s been about a month or so since the update 7.03 came out for the v2 Instinct, which is what the G1 is based off of. It was a rather small update which was really fixing minor things but most importantly correcting the error of the watch not giving accurate battery information…you know something minor right?

Seriously, what is the holdup? I don’t care about all the added goodies that’s in the beta right now, I just want a watch that actually gives you accurate battery readings. The reading is wrong when:

Heart Rate Sensor is on

Heart Rate Sensor is off

Battery Saver is on

Battery Saver is off

…pretty much in every mode the battery information is wrong. Why does Garmin need a month (or longer) to resolve this? 

Also, I reported an issue about a bad depth reading (13’ in a 9’ pool) and I was asked to provide my email (which I did) but I still a few weeks later haven’t heard a peep from ANYONE regarding this issue.

Is this why you had this disclaimer?

Having been a former MK1 owner, watching the responses in the MK2 forum and continuing with this, you are absolutely destroying consumer trust in your diving division. 

• Yeah... I sort of think 'tacticool', 'lifestyle' and 'good enough is good enough' doesn't blend that well with diving equipment that must work basically one hundred percent all the time. I was wondering how a spin-off of all those notoriously buggy Fenix and Instinct watches should be reliable enough that someone should trust their life with it - even if just as a backup for a real diving watch.