Garmin has released version 5.40 for the D2 Delta series. From Garmin's "Updates & Downloads" pages for the various D2 Delta devices (see below for individual links), the consolidated list of changes are below; where a feature only applies to a specific device it is so identified.
Changes made from version 5.20 to 5.40:
- Fixed an issue saving aviation-related settings through a power cycle.
- Fixed an issue where the device would crash when trying to use the 'Set a target' training option.
- Fixed an issue where the device would crash when creating a round trip route.
- Fixed an issue where the device could intermittently stop recording distance during a swim activity.
- Fixed an issue where the battery gauge reports an incorrect value after a power cycle.
- Fixed an issue where the user was not able to set the Compass North reference in Russian.
- Fixed an issue where the device wouldn't receive iOS notifications intermittently.
- Fixed an issue where stroke data during a rowing activity was not available on Varia vision.
- Fixed an issue where the device would try to auto resume an activity during 'Resume later,' if connected to an inReach Mini.
- Fixed an issue where Strength activity summary information was displaying dashes on the Last Sport widget.
- Added support for 'Buenos Aires, Argentina' as a valid time zone on the Alternate Time Zone widget.
- Made several improvements and bug fixes for golf, especially CT10.