Old waypoints still showing up on Map Share

I am preparing for a backpacking trip in July.  The waypoints from our last backpacking trip in June still show up on the Map Share map.   I would like to hide all of the old waypoints to avoid confusing people who follow us on our next trip.  Any suggestions?   thank you

• You should be able to do this from the MapShare settings. You can set the earliest date for which data shows. I believe this applies to waypoints as well as tracks. If not, you can handle this by assigning the waypoints to a collection which is not visible in MapShare.

• Thank you.  I did not mention that I had already changed the date for displaying mapshare data and it got rid of tracks but not old waypoints.   I do have the waypoints and tracks saved in another collection and I have unchecked that collection from MapShare.  I think that the the waypoints are showing up due to the data being in the “sent to MapShare” collection.   I can’t figure out how to clear the data in the “sent to MapShare” collection.  I think that would get rid of the old waypoints from mapshare.  Do you know how to do this, twolpert?

• I don't have any waypoints in the MapShare collection on my active account and not in a position to test it today. However, I would expect this to work like any other collection. Select the collection in the left sidebar, select the waypoints tab, click on a waypoint. This should offer the option to delete the waypoint from the collection (trash can icon with the waypoint in the left sidebar). You do have to click on the waypoint in order to reveal the trash can icon.

• You are correct!  You can either remove waypoints from the collection or delete them.  I believe that deleting them will remove them from all other collections as well. Thanks a lot for your help.