Old waypoints still showing up on Map Share

I am preparing for a backpacking trip in July.  The waypoints from our last backpacking trip in June still show up on the Map Share map.   I would like to hide all of the old waypoints to avoid confusing people who follow us on our next trip.  Any suggestions?   thank you

Parents
  • I don't have any waypoints in the MapShare collection on my active account and not in a position to test it today. However, I would expect this to work like any other collection. Select the collection in the left sidebar, select the waypoints tab, click on a waypoint. This should offer the option to delete the waypoint from the collection (trash can icon with the waypoint in the left sidebar). You do have to click on the waypoint in order to reveal the trash can icon.

• I don't have any waypoints in the MapShare collection on my active account and not in a position to test it today. However, I would expect this to work like any other collection. Select the collection in the left sidebar, select the waypoints tab, click on a waypoint. This should offer the option to delete the waypoint from the collection (trash can icon with the waypoint in the left sidebar). You do have to click on the waypoint in order to reveal the trash can icon.

Children