Logging interval stopped after the last firmware update

Explorer+ has been set at 10 min send interval and 1 minute log interval since I got the unit. This worked perfectly until the update to firmware version 4.2 (402155).

The map is only showing 10 min send intervals and no log intervals regardless of the settings. I hope somebody did not get stupid and delete the log interval capability.

The Explorer+ still shows the settings at 10 min send intervals and 1 minute log intervals. What went wrong? How can it be fixed?

• What happens when you sync the unit? Does the finer-grained logged track show up on the Explore web site? If so, this is a rendering issue on the unit itself, not a failure to log the points.

It's been a long time since I had an active legacy unit. I THINK the Explorer+ pairs with old Earthmate app. You should also see if the logged points render in more or less real time in the app while logging.

• Hi , Check that the "Show Track Line" setting is turned on in Settings. From the Map, press Menu (three lines) > Settings > Show Track Line. 

If that's enabled and your track line still isn't showing, send me a PM so we can investigate this issue. 

• The problem is fixed thanks in part to your suggestion.

Go to Map.
    Message Types: Track Points was checked.
    Never one to believe the computer knows what it is doing I pushed: Clear Filters
    Changed the map back to the Most Recent Track. Sure enough it is working perfectly.

I'm happy, the tracking and log intervals are back.

Thanks for the help I appreciate it.