Nautical charts for inreach

I need nautical charts for inreach explorer se +. I need tour help. 

• I see you mentioned two different inReach models -- the inReach Explorer+ and the inReach SE+. If you have the inReach Explorer+, that model does feature mapping, however, no nautical charts are offered. For more information about the map types that are offered on the inReach Explorer+, reference the article, Preloaded Map Coverage for inReach Explorer+

If you have the inReach SE+, that model does not feature mapping so no maps of any kind, including nautical charts, can be installed on it. 

If you need an inReach device compatible with nautical charts, you may want to look into the GPSMap 86sci which comes pre-loaded with BluChart G3 Coastal Charts.

• Although nautical charts are not available for the Explorer+ device itself, NOAA charts are available in the Earthmate mobile app. The app is free. It must be paired with an iR device, and you must be logged into an account with an active subscription. Obviously, this does require the use of the phone in addition to the device itself.

• Thank you very much for the information. I will sail outside NOAA, near Cape Horn (at the end of South America). Already verify in the mobile application are not available. Thank you very much again.

• Thank you for this information regarding the NOAA charts for Earthmate mobile app.  I've attempted to research this further and I've not been successful obtaining more information on how to accomplish this task.  Do you have a link or more information you would be willing to share?  Thank for your consideration and time.  

• It’s all within the Earthmate app. From the Map screen, tap the layer icon in the upper right corner. Tap the Download button. The available maps depend on your location. NOAA will only show where available. If you are not in the correct location, tap Select Region. On the resulting map, zoom out, pan to the appropriate location, zoom in, tap the location on the map, then close the selection map with the down-arrow at upper left. Download the maps you want from the list. Note that you might need to zoom in more for some NOAA chart types. If this is necessary, it will say so in the list.

• I have the inReach GPSMap 86sci and cannot figure out how to get NOAA chart overlay onto the MapShare page where we set up Routes to share.  I tired using the Lat/Lon coordinate feature, but the coordinates given in the app are WAY off from where they should be, so I had to estimate locations based on shore topography -- not very precise.  It would be helpful to have NOAA chart overlay to help create a route to share.