Issue creating or editing UTM coordinates in Waypoints

**UPDATED**
Received response from Garmin Support indicating that they will be releasing an update which will include a fix for the issue outlined below. However they were unable to provide me with even an estimated timeframe for this release.

Thanks all for the comments.

Hi all.

I am trying to create a waypoint, using UTM co-ordinates (E's & N's). However for my UTM Zone (60H) I am unable to edit the Easting value. The values will not change when I try to move them up or down.

I can change the zone to 60N for e.g. and the values will change. However I am then also unable to change the zone back to 60H. It's like 60H doesn't exist in the datum, however I can see these E's & N's coordinates when I look for a sample Waypoint (in the same UTM zone - 60H) on the map.

Can you please advise why this is, and if there is a map or firmware update to fix it? This is the first day I am using this device, and if I cannot do E/N UTM co-ordinates then this device will need to go back. I am a SAR team member, assessing these devices for our group, and we exclusively use UTM coordinates for navigation. We are currently using Garmin GPSMAP 6x units, which handle this feature well.

Appreciate the assistance.