Disable reply for Preset messages with a link to map

As for some trips I can add as recipient to my Presets Twitter or FB, is it possible to disable reply via link included in the message or post?

I know it is possible to disable messages for MapShare (share.garmin.com/[userName]) visitors. 

But I am asking for a link included in the Preset message like eur.explore.garmin.com/textmessage/txtmsg?extId=123123123123123

• Not that I know of. That's not to say it's not there, but I haven't seen it.

• Have found answer by myself!

When you sending message to Twitter (checked for sure) and FB (not checked yet by should be the same) posted link is different than sent to your contact, via link posted to Twitter is possible to see your location on the map, but there is NO option for reply. So, its look like safe to post to Twitter and FB and be sure you can't be spammed by tons of random messages back.

• Sorry, thought you were looking to control this yourself. The behavior for FB and Twitter is similar to what you get with the map link in an SMS message (if you opt to include it). The linked map shows your location but has no option to reply. That's because you can reply via the normal SMS mechanisms.

When you send a message to an email address, there is a link to a map that does allow for a reply. As far as I know, that's the only linked map which allows this.