How can you bulk delete preset messages on Mini you've sent?

I use "present" message to determine Mini's communications uploads in demanding canyons where I ride my mountain bike. Now I want to erase a month's worth of those "tests."

Thank you.

• The only way to bulk-delete messages is through your inReach account online at explore.garmin.com. If you go to the Inbox tab, you'll see all your messages listed out by contact where you can delete the messages by clicking the trash can icon. 

• This seems to remove them from the website, BUT NOT THE MINI DEVICE.  When 'syncing'  I notice it does not go thru any step to sync messages. (I see it cycle thru firmware, contacts etc)  The only way I can get them off the DEVICE is my nasally doing it, ON the device.  ????

• Messages do not sync in either direction. The appear on the web site in more or less real time because they are sent by satellite. They don't sync in the other direction because there is no point - they already appear on the device from which they were sent.

I am not aware of any way to delete messages in bulk from the device itself. You must access the message screen, select a message, then "delete the thread". Depending on the message threading, this may delete more than one message. But it's not a true bulk delete. 

I also do not know if deleting them from the Earthmate app also removes them from the device. You must do it one at time there as well. But at least it's fairly easy to do.

• Thanks for confirming.  I guess I just assumed that "syncing" meant it in the same sense that it does for other types of devices.  It just does not sync messages or tracks to website data at all.  And that is not clear in the manual at all, so thanks again.