Limiting mapshare data

I want to be able to share my current position/track with my ex-wife (kid's mom) when I'm out on hikes with him, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to ONLY share my current track, and not have access to a bunch of other data, like my previous activities.

All I want is for her to be able to see where I am and where I've been, only for today.

I just bought my InReach Mini today, and as soon as I connected it to my Garmin account and set up MapShare, there were about a dozen old activities shown in the mapshare page. I can't seem to get rid of them. I tried filtering it to only show data from today forward, but it still shows the old stuff after I press "apply". I tried un-sharing my "library", which it warned me not to do because it was actively receiving tracking from my inreach, and that still made no difference either.

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to set up a map for her to see that doesn't share WAY too much other information. Any ideas?

• I think I figured out my issue - I realized that in addition to Connect and Earthmate, I also have Explore installed on my phone (good God, how many Garmin apps do we need to have?!?), and my watch had sync'd some old activities to it, and MapShare was displaying those activities from Explore. I cleared out my activities from Explore and now the mapshare page doesn't display all that stuff anymore.

I also deleted my watch from the devices in Explore, to ensure it doesn't sync anymore. Probably I'll also delete the Explore app entirely since I've never really used it for anything.