Remove location marker from MapShare

Hi. Is there a way to remove a location marker shown on MapShare? The markers do not appear to be part of a track/route. 

Thanks.

• Not sure what kind of marker you're talking about? The result of locate request or something else?

In general, there are two ways to filter what shows up on MapShare. You can set a starting date (so older data does not appear). This applies to all types of data from all visible collections. You can also specify the collections which are shown. Both of these things are controlled from the Social tab, Filter MapShare Data button.

If it's a location response - Off hand, I don't know if the result of a locate request goes into the active collection or not. So I don't know if collection filters will work or not. I suspect not because locate responses don't show up anywhere in the collection, but... Probably going to have to rely on the data filter.

As far as I can tell, the only way to get rid of a locate response is to selected it on the Map tab, then click the delete icon in the resulting balloon.

If you're talking about a waypoint, you can filter those out based on date or collection.