Load InReach Track into GooglEarth

I am trying to get my tracks to load into GooglEarth, but only 1 track point loads (usually the last one! I don't get the previous track points with connecting lines!\
I use this command inreach.garmin.com/.../<Inreach Name>
I do this in the 'Network Link' & follow the InReach document to add the command for GooglEarth.
What am I doing wrong?
  • You are not doing anything wrong. The command that you are using will display the last known location. It does not display any history.
  • The best way to view all your tracks in Google Earth is by exporting from the inReach website and then taking that GPX file and just drag that file into Google Earth.
    The only thing is that when exporting your tracks it will take everything that has been recorded on the site. You may need to weed thru the tracks to find the one your are looking for.
  • Just a note. You can control what is exported from the web site. It only exports the track data that matches the current map filters.
  • I've read this post and all the replies to date.  I still don't know how to export a specific track.  I've tried filtering for the most current track.  I've tried filtering for the time period of the track. I still have the same problem described here, except that I am trying to import the track into Basecamp instead of Google Earth.  I get the same results that Bighopper reported.  MapShare exports a million waypoints I don't want and only one point from the track even when the filters are set to filter for only the track I want to export.  If the people who say you can filter it are right and they've actually done it, I'd appreciate it if they would provide more detailed instructions.  I've wasted a lot of time trying different things but I still get the same results Bighopper reports.

• I've read this post and all the replies to date.  I still don't know how to export a specific track.  I've tried filtering for the most current track.  I've tried filtering for the time period of the track. I still have the same problem described here, except that I am trying to import the track into Basecamp instead of Google Earth.  I get the same results that Bighopper reported.  MapShare exports a million waypoints I don't want and only one point from the track even when the filters are set to filter for only the track I want to export.  If the people who say you can filter it are right and they've actually done it, I'd appreciate it if they would provide more detailed instructions.  I've wasted a lot of time trying different things but I still get the same results Bighopper reports.

• I may have some info to help with exports. Unfortunately the map tab could be better designed;  some functions are unclear and not transparent to users, others are a bit clumsy to use and navigate. Last I checked the documentation was incomplete.

Here's what works for me:

To export tracks w/o waypoints or other irrelevant data, you will need to unhide your username so eye icon has no slash (the popup text for that is vague). In the Library unhide Tracks and hide the other groups, and in your Collections unhide only the one with your preferred track(s).  In the filters: to avoid exporting miscellaneous other location data make sure that all the checkboxes under Message Types are empty except Track Points.  You'll need to set the Time/Date filter as well for your tracks, but I'm not sure if it uses first point, last point, or some other comparison.

Conversely, to export waypoints without tracks: hide your username, in the Library unhide waypoints and hide tracks, set your date/time filter for your waypoints, and hide all other Collections but the one with your desired waypoints.  The Track Points filter includes both tracks and waypoints.

So this seems to be the current procedure, after much trial and error I finally got it to work consistently.  But it does involve a lot of moving parts.  I'm hoping Garmin can simplify the Map Tab, or at the very least make its features more transparent and easier to use.