Where are my stats?

Hi all. 

My first post but I promise I have tried to search for this answer before posting.

Each time I play a golf shot, the watch asks me which club I used. I had assumed that at some point these stats would be collated to give me some info on my averages and maybe even suggest which club to use for each yardage.

But for the life of me I cannot find any stats. The only one I seem to be able to find is my longest drive on a particular course. But no averages for clubs, no details on what clubs were used on a particular hole and it makes me wonder why I get asked on each shot what club I just used if those details aren't actually used for anything at all.

I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction if I am indeed confused.

Thanks

Richard

• You can see your average and longest for each club on the Garmin Golf app under "My Bag".  The app also shows you each shot on each hole with club used and distance.  The watch doesn't give you recommendations though.  

• Thank you ginger.

I have done as you suggested, but the app only seems to show this information if you actually turn the app OFF while using the watch on the course. When it is off, all club stats show for each hole. Turn app on and there are none. Is this normal?

• Update.

The app has actually stopped showing individual holes altogether regardless of the app being on or off while playing.

The watch is still showing the same settings, asks me for club selection after each shot, but when I look at the app I no longer have the option to select a hole (where it tells me how many shots were played excluding putts).

There is just nothing beneath the scorecard and this has been the same for the last 5 rounds. Prior to that I had all 18 holes showing and I could select any hole to view where my shots flew off course!

I have shown screenshots below from older rounds and newer rounds...
    Any ideas?

• I don't use the app during my round so not sure if it makes a difference if on or off.  I just sync with my watch after the round so I've got the complete record.  I see the same as your top photo.  If I look at an individual hole, I see the screen below showing individual shots, and if I look at "My Bag" I see my overall averages and maximums for each club, also below (In German)

• I see exactly the same for rounds older than a week. Every single shot showing just as yours.

Now the holes just do not appear below the scorecard.

I have reinstalled the app. I wonder if there is a way to reset the software on the watch?

• Have you tried looking on the Garmin Connect website?  I had something similar where the graphics for the shots were not showing on the hole view on the app, but they were on Garmin Connect.  When I went back to the app later they were then showing.  Don't know what happened to change it - maybe it was re-synching the watch with Garmin Express?

• The same is there within Garmin Connect. Older scorecards I can click my score on a hole, but newer ones I don't get that option.

I have now reset the watch, but still no joy.

You can see from my cards below, one of them the scores are underlined and clickable, the other is not underlined so can't click it.

• The only other thing I can think of are the settings on your watch.  Have you looked at the options under Golf Settings, e.g. Stat Tracking?

• Yes I mentioned earlier they were all on. And I have since reset the watch and they are still on. I will play again on Monday and see if the reset managed to do anything. Will let you know, thanks a lot for your attempts.

• Hi RIchard, did you ever solve this?  The same thing has just happened to me.  I haven't changed any settings, but I was playing a particular course for the first time since I got my Garmin.  Same problem as you - nothing below the scorecard so can't see any details of shots on holes.  During the round, everything worked as normal