This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

scorecard not saved, hole by hole not saved.

Since Garmin was hacked, the hole by hole is never saved during sync process. Sometimes all the data disappear. Garmin support is not able to fix the problem.

• There were 4 days 6+ weeks ago while everything was being resolved. During that time, our online tools were not receiving data. After everything was brought back online, there have been thousands of successful scorecard syncs for golf scorecards and hundreds of thousands of .FIT files successfully synced coming from all Fitness and Outdoor watch devices. I am sorry you are having an issue with your Approach S40 AutoShot data not showing properly in your Golf APP/Garmin Connect.

If you haven't already, please sync and fully update your Approach S40 with Garmin Express on your computer. If you continue to not see your AutoShot data when you save and sync a scorecard, please highlight my name and send me a private message. I will be happy to work with you further.