Importing from S40 to Garmin Connect on PC

Garmin Connect won't import files from my S40, I repeatedly get the error message "One of your files was not accepted by the system. Please contact Support for assistance."  The files are .fit files, ie my rounds.  Any ideas? 

I can't see any other support options available to me other than posting on here.

• I had the same problem! I don't know what the problem is.. i checked all the files and they seem to be fine! Have you reached out to the support? Did they provide any help? Tomorrow i will try once again, maybe i will have some success - if so, i am reaching out to your post once more :)

• Are you referring to syncing your scorecards using Garmin Express on your computer?

Are you able to sync through the Golf APP on your smartphone?

If you continue to have issues syncing a saved golf scorecard either through the Golf APP on your smartphone or by using Garmin Express on your computer, please be sure to let us know. Thank you!

• Thanks Chris.  Yes, I'm trying to sync scorecards from my S40 to Garmin Express on my computer.

I'm not syncing through the Golf App, I don't have (or want) the App on my phone.  I simply want to sync direct from the S40 to GE.

• Since Garmin Express is giving you the error message, it means at least 1 of your prior saved scorecards is corrupt. All it takes is 1 corrupt file for the sync to fail. The way Garmin Express processes, it copies the files off your Approach S40 to your computer and then they sync from your computer hard drive. During that copy process, a bad file causes such an error message and the sync will stop.

There is no 'easy' solution but you will need to find which .FIT file is bad. Your Garmin Connect account will tell you the last successful scorecard that was synced. It will be any one of the remaining files that is bad.

The quickest solution but not the best, is to delete the contents of the Activity folder on your watch but that means losing what is not synced.

The more time consuming solution but you will be able to save all but the 1 bad file that won't import, is to manually import each .FIT file into Garmin Connect one at a time then delete the bad one that won't import - Steps to Manually Upload Activity Data to Your Garmin Connect Account