Changing par?

Is there any way of changing the par on holes? On many courses I play, the ladies' par is different from the men's and obviously because of this it affects my score (and I need all the help I can get!)

Also having problems with the weather app which has now completely disappeared yet again.

• The par is coming from that Golf course reporting to our Golf cartography team. I have heard of courses that have 2 different pars set for men and women. They seem to be rare but you can use our Golf Course Report Form to request two versions of that course. It would need to be another choice when you select that course. IE: Women or Men when starting the round of golf.

Best practice that will help with the weather widget is to leave your Connect Mobile APP open if you own an iPhone. iOS 13 made changes for battery saving purposes on the iPhone. By leaving the GCM APP open, even when suspended in the background, it better allows that flow of communication needed between iPhone, the GCM APP pulling weather, and to your golf watch.