CT10's question

One annoying thing about the watch is how it automatically jumps to the enter score screen even if you have n't finished the hole!

For example if you missed a green long and walk to the ball in close proximity to the green it will think you've putted out and start the hole finished procedure on the watch!

I don't want to waste time adding manual shots so I often just take my green-side chip and have to edit the holes on my phone when I'm home, this is annoying as it can happen 4 or 5 times a round!

IF I purchased the CT10's for my wedges would it solve this problem? 

Would the phone still jump to the enter scores screen, but also register the green side chip and any putts so I don't have to do so much editing post round? OR does it stop registering shots on that hole once the enter score screen appears?

I don't want to waste time buying the CT10's if I'm no better off!

Cheers

• As soon as you walk on to the green (or over it) the scorecard comes up.  But it isn't done counting strokes.  You don't want to do any adjusting to your score until you really are done.  If you walked across the green and then did another fairway hit, like with your sand wedge, I would expect it to increase the stroke count at that point.

If you have a CT10 on your putter, it should also count every putt.  It's not perfect here, but works really well as long as you "settle" your putter before hitting it.