This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Correction on score not processed

I noticed that corrections you make to a completed round are not processed in the actual results. After I finish a round on my Appraoch S40 I synchronize with the Garmin Golf app on my phone. It's a pleasure to have a look afterwards on the beautiful graphical display of every hole. But then you realize that you forgot to make the input for a missed shot on hole 2. No problem: just tap the screen and choose the plus-sign. Now I have to possibility to exactly position that missed shot somewhere halfway on that hole (see screenshots 'before' and 'after' to see what I mean.
But when I go back to the results for that course (after pressing several times the "OK" the changes I just made are not shown: in this case I scored 30 points and it still says 30 points.
Is there a way to force the app into adjusting the score accordingly?

I also noticed that on the above-mentioned correction screen a lot of clubs are displayed that I actually do not have in my bag; I have deactivated them from the app under club-performance but they are still showing here. Is there a way to remove e.g. a hybride 3 when you don't have that one?