Issue concerning the impossibility to view the course when clicking on the score of a specific hole

Dear Garmin  team, 

Since 7-10 days, when synchronizing my S40 with my mobile (Huawei P30lite) , I do succeed ,when selecting a specific scorecard, to read the data concerning scores, fairways, GIR, puts  (hole by hole) BUT when clicking on the score of a specific hole, unfortunately,  the view of the hole and the path does not appear.

Amazingly, this bug is not permanent. Only a few played courses have this problem. 

This issue is the same when watching my computer or my mobile.

Regards

PS: ... I'm sorry for this poor euro-continental English :(

Eric De Smedt - Belgium 

Top Replies

• I am sorry there is a hole view issue on a few of your prior scorecards. I agree with your statement. It is most likely not a permanent bug or large numbers of golf customers would be reporting…

All Replies

• I am sorry there is a hole view issue on a few of your prior scorecards. I agree with your statement. It is most likely not a permanent bug or large numbers of golf customers would be reporting the issue too. My gut instinct on this one since what you have experienced is uncommon, there was either an issue with how the scorecard was recorded by your Approach S40 or in the processing phase by Connect when those scorecards were synced. 

If the issue continues as a pattern, please highlight my name and send me a Private Message. Thank you!

• I have also the same problem. It counts the score but it does not show the path or the distance

This has happened the last two courses played.

• I have sent you a Private Message to work with you further to ensure your issue is resolved.

• Dear Chris,

The issue we already talked about is not solved and, after having played, I can not rediscover on screen the way I played. On my PC as on my mobile, same status, no access to my last golf game. 

One difference however between my PC and my mobile interface: on my mobile You can see twice the same played course (06/06/2020) but amazingly, the name/texts (other language? ) of the 2 same games are not the same. One of these can not be open.(Error message)

See pictures in appendix.

I am sorry but I am currently missing a part of the promised advantage of this GARMIN application. What would you suggest ? To continue using it as such and accepting this bug? 

Luckily, Garmin is not producing airplanes 'cause it looks a bit like the Boeing story.

Regards

Eric

• Dear Chris,

The issue we already talked about is not solved and, after having played, I can not rediscover on screen the way I played. On my PC as on my mobile, same status, no access to my last golf game. 

One difference however between my PC and my mobile interface: on my mobile You can see twice the same played course (06/06/2020) but amazingly, the name/texts (other language? ) of the 2 same games are not the same. One of these can not be open.(Error message)

See pictures in appendix.

I am sorry but I am currently missing a part of the promised advantage of this GARMIN application. What would you suggest ? To continue using it as such and accepting this bug? 

Luckily, Garmin is not producing airplanes 'cause it looks a bit like the Boeing story.

Regards

Eric