This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin S40 registering a very low percentage driver shots.

Only one or two Driver Shots are registered per round, all iron shots are registered.  How can this be fixed? 

Factory settings restored, no improvement

Top Replies

All Replies

• To all S40 Users, am I the only one struggling with this issue?

• I'm not having any issues with my driver.  I assume you aren't using CT10's?  That might help but that would be a band aid fix if it did. 

Do you do any unusual movements with your club head before swinging the driver?  I've definitely found it works best when the club is more or less at a stand still for moment before starting your back swing, and I've seen some golfers with some pretty weird pre-stroke movements.

I assume you have the watch on your lead wrist and have the wrist setting set appropriately in the user profile.

• I am having a similar problem. I got my Garmin S40 a year ago for Mother's Day and am lucky if it registers 50% of my shots. I have a small wrist, and the watch has to be worn a lot higher on the wrist than a normal watch. It will register for 1-2 holes, then I have to reposition the watch higher up and then it will register again.

It's a really nice watch, but it's totally useless right now regarding keeping track of the clubs and irons used. Does anyone else have a solution?

• Please refer to this Support Center article - Autoshot Accuracy Recommendations. If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our Golf Product Support team and we will gladly assist further.