This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

S20 not uploading score card

Already did Course Update and Sync using Garmin Express on PC.  It didn't help.  Also turned watch off and back on.  No luck either.  Found a complaint series on the on problem.  That one is already too long to add replies.  So I'm posting a new one for the same issue.

Top Replies

All Replies

• I am sorry your scorecard is not showing after syncing it. Thus far, your forum thread advising of the issue is the 3rd known report I have become aware of in the last 5 days. I do suspect they may have been a delay in the system. The pattern has been the score folder being empty on the Approach S20 which tells you the scorecard is syncing. However, it is then not showing in the Golf APP or Garmin Connect online.

I just checked our worldwide reports and there is no standout pattern for scorecards across all golf products. My gut instinct is this may have been a delay in those scorecards not immediately showing. I am still waiting to hear back if the other 2 customers reporting the issue had those scorecards appear later in the same day or the next day after the sync.

- Have you seen those missing scorecards since you made this post or do you continue to have issues with any new rounds?

• I too have been seeing this problem for the last year. 

I've only managed to sync FOUR rounds in one year - TOTAL RUBBISH !

Really getting frustrating that a simple process transferring data from a watch to an iPhone can be SO complicated.

I've lost four rounds with of data in the last month (some would say I should be glad judging by my scores).

On the watch, there's NO menu selection item that I can use to SAVE the score  - only "End the round".

Once I've ended the round, nothing appears on the Garmin Golf App.

On the golf app, if I click on the "?" next to the device name Approach-S20, I get a pop-up saying "Upload your scorecards through Garmin Connect or Garmin Express to participate in leaderboards and review scorecards and stats in Garmin Golf" :

BUT in Garmin Connect, I press the sync the button and NOTHING appears in the Golf App.

and why the heck do need TWO Apps to do the syncing ? The Golf App should sync directly with the watch without the intervention of another App.

Total rubbish. 

This needs to be fixed asap

• EDIT 9/25/2020:

The Approach S20 syncs Golf scorecards through the Connect Mobile APP. Golf products released after the Approach S20, only need the Golf APP to sync a golf scorecard. Most will choose to still have the Connect Mobile APP on their smartphone since it will present daily wellness data. Since the Golf APP was released, all scorecards now show in the Golf APP only or on Garmin Connect online.

Given your various technical issues and your description of having a long term issue, please contact your regional Garmin Golf Product Support for assistance.