This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

S20 not uploading scorecards

I've tried syncing via the mobile connect app and connecting the watch to Garmin Express on my computer. All of the other metrics on my watch are syncing to my garmin account, but there is no scorecard available and the score folder on my watch is now empty.

Chat support has sent me a beta patch to update my watch, which hasn't resolved the issue yet. 

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Chat support has basically told me my scorecard is gone, so I'm hesitant to use my s20 to keep score moving forward.

• I did a software update yesterday. Played a round and when I got home, it would not sync and there appears to be no file of it on the watch. I am bummed. I hit some good drives and wanted to see the lengths. 

• I have had the same experience. Not sure when exactly this stopped working, but a round on 22nd August 2020 uploaded and my rounds on 26th and 30th will not sync with the Garmin Express on my Mac.

• Please ensure your Approach S20 software is fully updated along with both the Golf APP and Connect Mobile APP.

There was a brief issue with the iPhone Golf/GCM APP and the issue was quickly resolved. My sincere apologies if anyone has lost their scorecard for that round of golf.

• My 8/28/2020 round wouldn’t sync. I have Garmin Connect and Garmin Golf on myiPad. .Since the iPad wouldn’t sync with my watch, I thought I would try it with my Android Phone.  I couldn’t download Connect. I found Connect in the Playstore, but there was no install button. I tried again to download Connect on Android after my game on 8/30. I was successful. It did not synch with the watch. Went back to iPad, it synced the 8/30/2020 game, but not the 8/28 game. That one appears to be lost. Will let you know about future rounds.

• Watch did update on 8/28 just before my round. Don’t know if the update broke something, but it is a big coincidence if it didn’t.

• I am using the android garmin golf and connect app. 

• I am having a similar issue. I have updated my watch, phone and laptop. I see my scores on my computer and watch but not my iPhone. My last golf game on my phone is from 5/30/19. I golf 2x a week. ?????

• What you are describing is almost always a result of an accident using 2 different Garmin accounts. Which is why using your computer syncs to one account and you can see your current data going to Garmin Connect on the web, and your Golf APP shows no scorecards since May 2019. It was about June 1st, 2019 that more than one account came into play.

You will need to find what email and Garmin Connect account you are syncing to when using Garmin Express on your computer then sign-out of your Golf APP and sign-in again to that same email used in Garmin Express.

If you need any assistance with the process, please feel free to either reach out to me directly through a private message or by calling our Golf Product Support team. We will gladly assist you further.

• I played a round on 10/10/20 and kept the scores on my S20. But, no scores seen in garmin golf app afterwards! Garmin connect, golf apps are up to date and seems to sync with watch. I also tried sync using Garmin Express with no luck. Called Garmin and they said that this issue was identified 3 days ago (doesn't sound like that from the forums), and told me to expect an email update within a week as engineers are working on a solution...

• I am sending you a private message to work with you directly. Your issue does not match the issues prior noted in this thread.