Rounds not syncing to Garmin App

Hello, it seems as if this is an on going issue, has there been a resolution?  I have tried ever troubleshooting option mentioned on this website and received the course summary after the round so I know it was saved.  I also tried to manually upload the files but cannot seem to find them on the hard drive.  I have been on hold for nearly 2 hours with Garmin Support and still have not even had anyone pick up.  I purchased this watch recently and only one of the three scorecards has saved.

Please advise.

John

Top Replies

All Replies

• Very disappointed in the lack of response and issues with the syncing of the scorecards. Considering returning the device and not buying garmin again. Attempting to call the service number again and held for 2 hours with no response. 

• I am sorry you have been having issues with your new Approach S20.

You stated you have tried calling twice. I hope you were successful in the end. Our Golf Product Support team can be reached through chat, email support, and over the phones. The best days for calling us are Tuesday-Thursday and on Monday and Friday, when it does get busy at times, the IVR system will call you back at the number you have entered into our system, so you are not on a long hold listening to music.

If you continue to have issues with your new Approach S20, please highlight my name and send me a Private Message. I will gladly assist further.