No golf course graphics on S20 Approach

My last 3 rounds ( 1 before lockdown 8 weeks ago, and 2 since) are showing full scorecards but the course view hole by hole graphics are not displayed.

I've reset the app and the watch, to no avail.

• Original Post: 5/28/2020

Edit: 5/29/2020

I am sorry your Approach S20 is not properly displaying your golf courses. I have just sent you a Private Message regarding your issue.

For any other Golf customer that is experiencing this same missing course graphic issue in your Golf APP, please highlight my name and send me a Private Message. Our engineers are looking further into this issue. Thank you!

• I have to connect via PC to download from watch. Now I can see graphics but watch wont connect to android smartphones 

• Please select the message icon on the top right. You should see a Private Message from me. I will gladly assist you further to get your issue resolved.

• Hi Chris...

I also have the problem where the hole-by-hole graphics (with shots) no longer appear on my Samsung Tablet.  The only display I am able to see within Scorecards is: 1) a list of rounds, and 2) a simple scorecard when I select a round. Also when looking at the scorecard for a single round, if I select "Scorecard Settings" nothing happens.  I have the S20 Watch, a Samsung Tab S, and  Samsung Tab S5e.  My S20 was just updated and has the software version   "v. 4.70".  The app does not work correctly on either tablet.  The Tab S has Android version 6.0.1.  The Tab S5e has Android version 9.

A friend of mine who also has the Tab S is also experiencing the same problem.  Though he says the app does work on his Samsung phone (which is pretty old). 

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks...