This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Individual holes not showing on my Scorecard after 3/21/20

If I upload a round from my S20, the individual hole statistics 1,2,3 etc with club distances, hole overview information.) does not show up after a round I played on 3/21. I have played 2 rounds since then (3/29 and 4/5). If I click on those 2 newest ones, I cannot see individual hole information at the bottom of the window. Is anyone else having similar issues? I still can see WHAT I did on each hole (Par, Bogey, etc.), Fairway hits, GIR, and Putts. But I see nothing down below that.

I have just loaded the latest software updates (android) for the app and they are recent as of yesterday.

Thanks

Top Replies

• I am sorry. There is a known bug in the current version of the Android Golf APP. A new update for the Connect Mobile APP will be released in the very near future that will correct the missing shot…

• A new version of the Garmin Connect Mobile APP was released yesterday, April 7th, 2020. Please update it in your Android Google Play store or Apple iPhone APP store. Your missing Golf shot…

• Please remove your Golf APP and add it again to your smartphone and sync. Also, please sync using Garmin Express on your computer to see if your missing scorecard data appears. This forum post…

All Replies

• I am sorry. There is a known bug in the current version of the Android Golf APP. A new update for the Connect Mobile APP will be released in the very near future that will correct the missing shot issue within your Android Golf APP. Meanwhile, please note, you will be able to see your shot data on your Garmin Connect account online.

• Thanks Chris. I will keep an eye out for it. Stay safe

• Thanks for asking this.  I haven't seen individual holes/shots since 3/20, and I kept thinking there was a setting somewhere that I accidentally changed.  Golf is an activity that can still be enjoyed while social distancing during the Coronavirus outbreak...and I'm very sad my rounds since 3/20 are missing this data.

• A new version of the Garmin Connect Mobile APP was released yesterday, April 7th, 2020. Please update it in your Android Google Play store or Apple iPhone APP store. Your missing Golf shot issue should be resolved.

Thus far, all reports have been positive for the shots showing again. Please send me a Private Message if you still have an issue. Thank you!

• I have the same issue. I have uninstalled  Garmin connect re installed it and can't  see the individual holes over view and shot distances. It was working fine up until March10. All games played before have individual holes etc. Every game after does not. Help. 

• Please remove your Golf APP and add it again to your smartphone and sync. Also, please sync using Garmin Express on your computer to see if your missing scorecard data appears. This forum post was specific to an older issue that was resolved in early April.

If you continue to have issues, you may be having an issue with your Approach S20 and the scorecard files. If you continue to have issues, please contact our Golf Product Support team and we will gladly assist you further.