Garmin CT10 and Practicing

Hi all,

I just got the 3 pack and looking to add it to my putter and 2 wedges. My question is regarding practicing and battery life. From the manual, it states that it is asleep until it recognizes both movement (upright) and light.

What does practicing in a well lit room on putting do to the device? I'm worried that a lot of indoor practicing will sacrifice the battery life. (Yes, I know the battery can be replaced.)

Similar question involves range practice. Is the device, like a cell phone constantly searching for a signal, using up battery searching for a watch that is not there?

I'm really trying to understand how I can take care of the devices and best practices.

Thanks!

Parents
  • What activates your CT10 sensors are the physical movement combined with light. When being used in practice, they won't provide you any data since you are not recording a scorecard on the golf course but the battery will be lightly impacted. Since it takes the movement plus light, they are not constantly looking for your watch and having the battery drain.

• What activates your CT10 sensors are the physical movement combined with light. When being used in practice, they won't provide you any data since you are not recording a scorecard on the golf course but the battery will be lightly impacted. Since it takes the movement plus light, they are not constantly looking for your watch and having the battery drain.

Children