Scorecard not Syncing after latest Garmin Connect app update.

I contacted Garmin support and was told that the issue is most likely due to the Garmin Connect app software.  I was addes to the case:  PSC-87186.  I have not heard back from Garmin yet that the issue is resolved.

Top Replies

• The error message you have received is caused by being signed into two different email accounts.

Please do the following:

- Sign out of your Connect Mobile APP first and then your Golf APP sec…

All Replies

• I have a Fenix 5X that was working well. All my rounds of golf appeared after syncing to the Garmin Golf app...until 2-3 weeks ago. Now when I try to sync Garmin Connect to the Golf app I suddenly get the text..."Looks like you don't have permission to complete this action". Any guidance would be wonderful.Thanks.

• The error message you have received is caused by being signed into two different email accounts.

Please do the following:

- Sign out of your Connect Mobile APP first and then your Golf APP second

- Sign into your Golf APP first, ensure you can see your Fenix 5X watch and it syncs

- Sign into your Connect Mobile APP, same exact email and account, and ensure you can pair

You should be good to go.

• I am getting the Same error now.  Also getting sync failed Server error on device screen.  I’ve tried restarting both IPhonej and S62, forgetting and reinstated Phone pairing and no success - any ideas?