This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CT10 and SuperStroke Putter Grips

Anyone know how to attach CT10 Club Sensor to SuperStroke Putter grip as they have a metal weight at the top and can't find a way to screw in the sensor to count putts.

• Have you made any progress on solving this issue?

The ideal solution would be a threaded plastic piece the screwed into top of the Superstroke grip and a 'nut' to secure the CT10 to that piece. 

• I just gave up on putter and using Blast Motion instead which captures significantly more metrics for putting. Blast Motion has several sizes for normal and oversized putters so worked!

• Hi, I drilled a 5,2 mm hole in the center of the cap. Than 3 small holes each 120 degrees from each other also in the top of the cap. With the tool i use for renewing the spikes in my shoes i can now screw the cap with the weight in my putter and in the 5.2 mm hole i screw the CT10. It's a bit more work and needs special equipment to drill but looks good. Superstroke should change their caps this way. 

• I drilled a 5.2 mm in the centre of the cap. Besides this 3 small holes each 120 degrees from each other to fix the cap with the weight with the tool i use for replacing spikes in my shoes. I screwed in the cap using some Locktite and the CT10 in the 5.2mm hole. Solid as a tank. It's more work and might need some more equipment but with the proper tools not a big job to do. 

• This is totally unacceptable I have just changed my putter now I cannot use my CT10 given that the sensors really are ONLY useful for adding putts as most other shots are captured on my S60 watch it’s a joke and a very expensive one ! Please Garmin find a solution . Await to hear what you are going ? 
  • If you don't have (or care about) SuperStroke 5.0 w/rubber stopperthe weight at the end of the handle, you can remove the cap from the end of the grip (5/16" allen wrench), then take that to your local hardware store and find a rubber stopper with the same diameter as the top of the cap. (Cost me 40 cents).  Drill a hole in the stopper, you may have to cut the length down a little too, then screw that onto the CT10, then screw both into the top of the SuperStroke grip. I can hold the whole putter up by the sensor and it actually feels more snug than my other clubs. I purchased epoxy too, but did not need it.

• I did not alter the CT10 at all. SuperStroke 5.0 grip

• Good idea. Any progress? ARCCOS has a simple solution for their sensors that works well. I would worry about losing the sensor if I just used tape.

• As mentioned. Just drill a hole in the center of the grip. Loosing the possibility to change the weight (but who is doing that) and fix the CT 10 into this newly drilled hole, I have put a small piece of double side glued tape between all my clubs and the CT10 just to avoid loosing them. This after finding the CT10 from my putter back in my bag. This works well and feels more confident than without. 

What do you want to do ?
    New mailCopy
  • I sanded down the bottom of CT10 and purchased https://store.blastmotion.com/product-category/accessories/  OVERSIZED PUTTER ATTACHMENT

The Oversize Putter Attachment* (SKU: 900-00072) is a black golf attachment that slips over the end of the oversize putter grip. The oversize putter attachment fits most oversize putter grips.

It works perfect it's made of flexible rubber and fits perfect.