This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Scorecard data not syncing

Was there a solution identified for Garmin HR not syncing scorecard data? There were several posts but no solution offered that I could see. This has happened to me several rounds in a row now. Very frustrating as I rely on these to maintain my handicap. I will need to seek out another device if this can’t be resolved.

Top Replies

All Replies

• Scorecard not showing on my Garmin connect app, very disappointing. 

• It sounds like you have a corrupted scorecard on your device and that is stopping your device from syncing the rest of the scorecards. The best way to fix this is by deleting one scorecard at a time and sync afterward. Once the Sync goes through, just make a fake scorecard for each one you removed and put your scores in those.

• My almost new Approach S20 has stopped syncing scorecards to Garmin Connect on my Smartphone and tablet. I have deleted previous saved scorecards, I have done a factory reset on the watch, nothing works. Please provide a fix asap.

• I have the same problem.  Today, is the second time in a week this has happened.  The watch definitely shows that it saved the round however Garmin Connect on my phone nor my computer show the current data.  In fact, the "score" folder is empty. 

Last time, I installed Garmin Express and installed all available updates and still unable to retrieve scores.  I made up a dummy score and everything worked. However, on Connect the golf rounds were one day behind however the scorecard in Garmin golf would be current and accurate.  With no information in the online version of Connect, I am suspecting that problem is the watch.  It is not saving the round even when says that it did.  This is a significant problem and I am leaning towards returning everything, requesting a refund. 

DW 

• Same problem here. Scorecard never shows up on Connect app. Was fine 2 weeks ago, took an update, entire round from yesterday never appeared. If this continues to be a problem, the watch is useless to me - simply a goofy looking pedometer at that point. 

• happened to me today after completing a round, pressed save. went to the connect app and selected sync, only to find the scorecard was no where to be seen?

• Read the input ref score card not synching. My almost new S20 was synching fine for the first 6 rounds but has not synched for the past 5 days. A question to Garmin, why have you not acknowledged the problem or advised when a fix will be available? 

• Mine stopped syncing scorecards after July 4th. It has saved only one since out of over 20 rounds, on August 9th. But rounds after that one in August also seem to be lost. I have connected and updated thru Garmin Express, and it sync fine with Garmin connect, just doesn't upload scorecards and then they are lost. When I end the round I click SAVE, same as always, but no scorecard. I count on having this, and it has worked flawlessly for a couple years, but now I don't trust it. It would be nice if Garmin would come up with a fix for this. It seems like it coincides with an update around July 4th. 

• Same problem with my garming approach S20.  It syncs scorecards on and off. very frustrating to lose  scores and all the details associated with the round.  Garmin needs to find a solution to this problem. Silence is not an option!

• It happened to me. I contacted customer support they said I needed to update the device software. I did, next 3 scorecards sync'd and now today my scorecard did not sync. Very frustrating