This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Scorecards Didnt Sync

Anyone else experience this? It’s happened twice to me. Phone and watch are synced, I play a round then end and save it. Scorecard never shows up. How can I troubleshoot and is there any way to get it off the watch some other way?

thanks
  • I’ve had mine a while now and I’ve been in touch with Garmin support multiple times. It never resolves the issue, it’s a design flaw in my opinion. Once you sync the data it delete the scorecard so in our case if you’ve just synced it and no card has appeared, it’s lost forever. I would say I’ve lost a good 15 rounds at least, which is a joke especially as Garmin don’t offer anything in terms of refunds, repairs or recalls etc. It’s a shame really as I love the watch features, I would get the s60 but I’m not paying that money for the same to happen to that.

• Once you sync the watch it removes the scorecard to save memory. So even if it never transferred (which it quite often doesn’t) it would still be deleted. Garmin don’t seem to acknowledge that it’s a problem with the watch and I find that no matter what you do to resolve it, it inevitably happens again.

• I have had the same issue. First time about 2 months ago. I chatted with support but none of its suggestions helped. I did a couple of fake scorecards and the problem stopped, but now it's happened again. I suspect the problem is at the server level, but I'm not a computer expert. The scorecards are saved on the watch, but they don't go to Garmin connect.

• I had this same problem, I signed out of garmin app and then signed back in and my round showed on the app. 

• This happened to me too, I signed out of garmin app and then signed back in and my round then showed. 

• Happened to me after the 4th round.  I didn’t see my scorecard after the round.   I’ve only had the watch for 3 weeks.  I hit the refresh button at the top right of the scoreboards site.  My scorecard appeared.

• Me! I've experienced it too.

• I was having this issue today. I just got my watch about 2 weeks ago. I played 2 rounds since and neither was showing up. I just sync'ed the regular Garmin Connect app with my watch, and then i loaded the Garmin Golf app up, and both my previous rounds showed up on the app with all the data too!

• I've been having the same issue on/off since I bought my S20 fall 2017. Every season I'll have issues syncing scoredcard data to Garmin app. Everything else  ie. Steps etc. Upload no problem. This is avery annoying glitch, that frankly should not be happening and Garmin should have fixed by now. I played my first round 3 weeks ago and it uploaded no problem and now it hasn't synced my last 2 scorecards for no apparent reason. As someone who really enjoys the stats and tracking progress, it makes having the watch useless other than for yardage. 

• I am sorry your last 2 scorecards did not properly sync for you. If the Golf APP shows that you are syncing and it has been successful, but you do not see those scorecards, please try using Garmin Express and also sync. Please contact our Golf Product Support team if unsuccessful and we will gladly assist further.