This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Scorecards Didnt Sync

Anyone else experience this? It’s happened twice to me. Phone and watch are synced, I play a round then end and save it. Scorecard never shows up. How can I troubleshoot and is there any way to get it off the watch some other way?

thanks
  • The best way to make sure everything is working correctly is to plug your device into a computer and update the device with Garmin Express.

https://support.garmin.com/en-US/?faq=06gwYjYtuq3CDSebtV9bP9

If that doesn't work, reach out to us through our Product Support channels (phone, email, or chat) so that we can work with you directly.
  • I'm having the same problem, just purchased the S20 but have been using a G6 for many years along with Forerunner watches and so I am very familiar with Garmin Connect and Express. I played 9 holes today, all worked as expected, asked me what club I used after every shot, the score at the end of each hole and number of puts etc, if my drive was on the fairway. After 9 holes I selected End Round from the menu and then Save and so it should have a full 9 holes of data on the watch. It has synced with the Garmin Connect mobile App successfully and yet there is no golf data, not even an empty score card (which I got yesterday), there is no data from the round at all. I tried syncing with Express and it is saying that there are course updates to apply but the Install fails with some strange errors, see attached (sorry my file is apparently too big). I have sent a support request but looking for any quicker suggestions rather than waiting for a week for support to respond.
  • Anyone else experience this? It’s happened twice to me. Phone and watch are synced, I play a round then end and save it. Scorecard never shows up. How can I troubleshoot and is there any way to get it off the watch some other way?

thanks

Anyone find a fix for this? My watch all of a sudden stopped saving scorecards after my rounds. My activity is being saved, just not the scorecards.
  • I have the same problem. After using for 6 mo, scorecard stop showing up on my phone and it stop asking me what club i've just used after each shot.  Can't find any solution anywhere.  

• I am having the same problem. Its been working fine. Played a round 2 days ago. Synced and scorecard is not showing. Also its not prompting me to select the club I used for the last shot which it used to do. 

• This just happened to me yesterday after working for the last 5 rounds.  I updated to the latest 4.50 software 20 minutes before the round so I don't know if there's a bug in this release that may have caused it?

The S20 did everything it was supposed to for the entire round and then when I finished and said "end round", it never appeared in the app after syncing.  I can see my steps for the day but not the scorecard.

• This just happened to me today. Watch has been working fine through yesterday. Just did a software update yesterday and it didn't sync my round today.

• this has happened to me on three occasions this week, have saved the round then nothing on my phone or in my garmin connect account online

• Have an s20 that syncs with my Samsung phone/ Garmin Connect. Watch works and gives option to save but the round/ stats DON'T appear in Garmin Connect nor Garmin Golf; only steps. Would greatly appreciate a response. 

• I had the same issue on my Forerunner 945 yesterday.  Entered all data hole by hole, on saving I have a record of an activity including speed, heart rate, gps data, etc... In Garmin Connect, but no scorecard.  Anyone know if Garmin Connect and New Garmin Golf App are compatible?