This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Scorecards Didnt Sync

Anyone else experience this? It’s happened twice to me. Phone and watch are synced, I play a round then end and save it. Scorecard never shows up. How can I troubleshoot and is there any way to get it off the watch some other way?

thanks
  • Hi yes happened to me yesterday. Saved ok on my watch but did not upload to the phone. Is it possible to recover it somehow 

• Add me to the list. My recent round on my S20 didn’t save to the Garmin app or the Garmin website after syncing via Garmin Express. I saved the round properly on the S20 as I’ve done scores of times previously. Frustrating.

• I’m having the same issue. Wouldn’t it be great if Garmin could admit to the fact that there’s a bug and tell us they’re working on it rather than just sending us to Garmin Express? BTW, GE didn’t solve anyone’s problem. 

• My S20 has worked reliably until this Wednesday after which it syncs ok to my iPhone except  my golf stats are missing. Steps etc are recorded (not interested in them but it shows the devices are talking ok) but no golf and nothing is being uploaded to Garmin Golf. When going into the Connect app setting and clicking on Garmin devices I see an exclamation mark next to the S20 and it states ‘Sync failed-server error’. I’ve deleted and added the device again just to remove any issues there but the error persists. 

• Looks like not just limited to S20, my vivoactive 3 is exhibiting the same issues. Appears to save the round then only the activity appears on Connect, no scorecard to GGolf...all rounds since UK lockdown allowed not saved, frustrating...seems every update to fix one bug, creates another...