Upload of attachment

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload of attachment

Hi,

I am unable to upload a file as attachment, I am always getting "Invalid File 98_JsonDetails.zip". As you can see the file itself is a ZIP file and contains only one ".pm" file. Why am I not able to upload it?

Thanks!

Bye

Is there anybody who can answer my question why I am not able to upload any attachment? I need to provide a file for one of my apps otherwise it won't work correctly. So please help my in solving the upload issue!

Thanks!

Bye

Comment

I haven't been able to upload any attachments - mostly screenshots in either png or jpg format - for months. I always get an "invalid file" error at the end of the upload. I think Garmin have put fixing problems with the forum software in the too hard basket. Unfortunately the same seems to be the case with a lot of the software for their own devices as well.

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNik View Post
        I haven't been able to upload any attachments - mostly screenshots in either png or jpg format - for months. I always get an "invalid file" error at the end of the upload. I think Garmin have put fixing problems with the forum software in the too hard basket. Unfortunately the same seems to be the case with a lot of the software for their own devices as well.
        Thanks for the feedback! So at least I am not alone with this issue

Bye

Comment

Hmmm…
          Sample screenshot for upload to Garmin Forum.png

The upload process seems a bit slow/wonky, but it still works for me (in Safari browser on my MacBook Pro running OS X 10.11). I can see the attached image inline when reading this post, but only if I'm logged in on the Garmin Forum platform.
          Last edited by ASmugDill; 08-08-2018, 10:54 PM. Reason: Commentary after successful upload and embedding of attached image

Comment

It does not work for me. I have tried to upload a zip file and a png file, in both cases I get the message that I am trying to upload an invalid file. Maybe I have done too many uploads and that is why the forum blocks new ones?

Thanks!

Bye

Comment

Working...
            X