Can't subscribe to any forums

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't subscribe to any forums

Hello,

I can't subscribe to any forums nor post in them (although this one seems to work). I have been waiting patiently for the "variety of issues" to be fixed. Any idea when this will start working again?

I don't have a problem though if I recall correctly there was an issue with one sub forum a while back, which one are you having issues with?
    Currently own Drive 50LMT-D, Nuvi 2508LMT-D, Nuvi 1490LMT, Nuvi 1310, Montana 650T, Etrex 20, and use Basecamp, OSM mapping
    Previously owned Etrex Legend H, Mio Navman and used Mapsource
    (please note that I am not employed by Garmin, but am a long term user of Garmin software and hardware)

Comment

Originally posted by Dominic View Post
      Hello,

I can't subscribe to any forums nor post in them (although this one seems to work). I have been waiting patiently for the "variety of issues" to be fixed. Any idea when this will start working again?
      I have the same issue as above and also I cannot create a new topic, there is no button to Create New. I have activated my account?

Comment

When the forums were first upgraded last year, it was difficult to stay logged in even though the forum page would misleadingly indicate you were. That issue was solved long ago but I would check if you are really still logged in when that happens.

Comment

For me this happens on the Edge 1030 Forum - i see the subscribe button but get an error message. Also when reload the page to check im logged in it doenst work.
          i get: Error:
          • Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page (no_permission)

I am subcribed successfully sine months to the Fenix 5x-Forum - so its not a thing of my account.

Comment

Same issus since the update:
            I cannot subscribe to most of the forums (e.g. Edge 1030, Fenix 5)
            tried different computer/browser/OS
            created new account nothing

This issue still exists for over a year :-(

any known workaround?

Comment

Working...
            X