No announcement yet.

User Settings - Account

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Settings - Account

What is the trick to saving user settings? I can not even get the system to save my timezone setting, much less the ability to see signatures? When I hit save it says "working", finally refreshes to a page showing the changes, but when I go back and look again, nothing has changed.
    My Garmin CIQ Apps:
    https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/develo...fdcd7aafa/apps

AFAIK, it does not work. You cannot save anything from user settings. Has not worked since the forum "upgrade".
    -- Tom
    inReach SE, inReach Explorer, PN-60WSE, Colorado 400t, Nuvi 2555LMT

Comment

thanks twolpert. That is what I figured.
      My Garmin CIQ Apps:
      https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/develo...fdcd7aafa/apps

Comment

Same here, hope that fixing this is on the to-do list.

Edit: apparently this is an oldie. It's on the list, but it's been there for over two months.
        Last edited by joesixgig; 10-28-2017, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Umm, I'm trying to set a simple time-zone, but "even that" is not working, that's a pretty big deal, fix it ASAP please Garmin!
          I click on my un/profile in top right-hand corner, from the drop-down I list select: User Settings -> Account -> Date & Time Options => Time Zone

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Saul-JHL View Post
            Umm, I'm trying to set a simple time-zone, but "even that" is not working, that's a pretty big deal, fix it ASAP please Garmin!
            It's definitely a pain: first, the system doesn't maintains my login, so I can't see which threads are unread, and then trying to locate new message by their post time I have to convert that to my current time zone. Madness! Incredible that something so basic is not working on the entire forum!

PS I quoted your message to draw out the mods that don't like post quotes (just kidding guys, but really, this needs to be fixed)

Comment

Working...
            X