Time to abandon this dumpster of a forum

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to abandon this dumpster of a forum

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/garmin-fenix-5x
    Last edited by AgentDBCooper; 11-12-2018, 07:51 AM.

Problems I've been having....
    I cant upload pics anymore.
    Can't edit my profile gear listed below in every post.
    Takes up to 20 tries of reCAPTCHA pages to make a post....or edit one.
    keep getting logged out during trying to post.
    Can't report spam anymore....
    Some settings in profile revert after leaving the page.
    I'm not going to ditch the forum lol.... but I've joined the new group to. :--)

ps....trying to post this is hard work.....logged out once....and reCAPTCHA problems......not authorised to create this post etc..... I'll try again....

r
    Image verification unsuccessful due to incorrect reCAPTCHAâ„¢ parameters. Contact the admin.

and again....
    Fenix 5x:::::::: Fenix 3hr:::::::::Vivoactive hr:::::::::Garmin nuvi:::::::::Garmin Tempe::::

Comment

Garmin does not like the forum - it was supposed to close some time ago but users revolted. Now it seems like Garmin is just trying to kill it by making everything hard and not fixing any forum issues.
      Marine Review - my marine news and review site

Comment

I have no problem with posts in this forum (without photos) ...

Comment

Also no problems at all with posting here. Maybe it depends from the country where you post from? or if its from an "general"-IP Address where also spam is sent? i never had to do more than 2 or 3 captchas. never logged out automatically.
          i am from Austria

Comment

No problems making a text post today.....reCAPTCHA working again for me.
            Fenix 5x:::::::: Fenix 3hr:::::::::Vivoactive hr:::::::::Garmin nuvi:::::::::Garmin Tempe::::

Comment

I dislike the way it times my login out so quickly and I have had problems posting. It's a pretty poor system by todays standards, but to Garmin it's probably a very low priority to fix it, especially if they want to dump it as someone else said. All that, and it's still the best source of info. I would think Garmin would embrace it.

Comment

I have never had problems posting on here - from Australia. Note: I have never tried/needed to post photos.

Comment

Not compatible with Edge, only Chrome in my case. No issues with login or posting in Android 8.1 or 9.0. nonexperno ex with attachments.

Comment

Working...
                  X