Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Activities not synced but everything else is (10.0)

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activities not synced but everything else is (10.0)

After syncing my fenix 5x with the app there are no activities I recorded earlier. Everything else, like steps, calories etc. are synced.

I tried to:
    - unpair/pair
    - pair with iOS and Android
    - reinstall SW

Nothing helped.

I can only sync my activities through the Garmin Express on my computer.

Originally posted by orechovnicek View Post
    After syncing my fenix 5x with the app there are no activities I recorded earlier. Everything else, like steps, calories etc. are synced.

I tried to:
    - unpair/pair
    - pair with iOS and Android
    - reinstall SW

Nothing helped.

I can only sync my activities through the Garmin Express on my computer.
    what activities did you complete, just checked mine and my runs are all still on.....

Comment

it may be issue of your android garmin connect and your phone. People now mention sync issues with version 4.2. See forum for this app on this Garmin forums.

Comment

Hi Brendan, activities were: MTB, Indoor cycling 2x, 6x strength. All are finished - on my watch.

Hi Doktorko, I tried iOS and Android.

Comment

That is very strange, it looks either wrong setup or failure in watch. Try to check, if you have this as Preferred activity tracker. Dont you have more devices and GC expects some old device to be synced activities?
          Then there is in Menu item called Device sync audit, try to run it and check where is some failure, maybe share it here, someone might be able to help.

Comment

When you plug your device into the computer and try to sync with Garmin Express, do the activities go over then? If they do, make sure that all the activities are cleared out of your Activities folder and make a fake workout and try to sync with your phone after that. If that doesn't work, reach out to us through our Product Support channels (phone, email, or chat) so that we can work with you directly.

Comment

Originally posted by Garmin-Heath View Post
              When you plug your device into the computer and try to sync with Garmin Express, do the activities go over then? If they do, make sure that all the activities are cleared out of your Activities folder and make a fake workout and try to sync with your phone after that. If that doesn't work, reach out to us through our Product Support channels (phone, email, or chat) so that we can work with you directly.
              Do you mean deleting all the FIT files under the Activity folder of the watch disc?

I'm having the same problem with "Failed Sync" where sleep & activities data does not sync. Other data like steps, etc works fine. Everything used to work well until a few days ago.

Comment

So I followed Garmin-Health's advice and deleted all files in Activities folder, created a short fake workout and synced it with my phone. The short fake workout was synced. However, there are no activities on my watch (in my case it's OK, I don't use my watch to go through the former activities). Thanks a lot.

Btw, checked Device sync audit, as Doktorko suggested, and found an error that data couldn't be found and a file does not exist.

Comment

Working...
                X