Flashlight issue via hotkeys

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashlight issue via hotkeys

Hallo fw Team,

the sw 10.00 (and etablier Beta sw) are also having the flashlight bug (like fenix 5plus series) if you put the flashlight on a hotkey (with control menu it is working).

I think it is already reported, but to be sure...
    In use: fenix 5x, oregon 550t

Same for me to! If I have the flashlight set up with hotkeys, the light get dimmed right away.
    This will not happen if I select the flashlight form the controll (hold the light button)

The flashlight hot key function is very nice and much useful! So please fix this!

Comment

Same issue on my tactix charlie with v10.00

Comment

Just tested......

Sometimes flashes at 100% for a brief moment at first ( not always)...but instantly changes to a dimmer setting.....yes I see the same issue/bug with the hotkey function.

Fenix 5x beta 10.51
        GPS 2.20
        display 2.83
        wi fi 2.40
        CIQ 3.0.1
        BLE/ANT/SNS 6.20
        WHR 20.03.31
        Fenix 5x:::::::: Fenix 3hr:::::::::Vivoactive hr:::::::::Garmin nuvi:::::::::Garmin Tempe::::

Comment

Same problem here, I love the flashlight hot key. I was so happy when they finally added it from the fenix 1. Having it as a hot key is really the only way to go as looking at your watch to select it kills your night sight. I hope they fix this dimming problem soon as it’s starting to get darker faster here in MN.

Comment

Not a fix to the underlying issue, but closing one eye before looking a light source means yours night vision recovers a lot faster.

Comment

Software 11.00 on the tactix Charlie and still no fix.

Comment

Working...
              X