Fenix 5X - 9.10 Public Release Candidate

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fenix 5X - 9.10 Public Release Candidate

Hello Fenix 5X users,

We have new beta software ready for your upcoming adventures!

Fenix 5X: http://www8.garmin.com/support/downl...s.jsp?id=11665

Note: Please allow for the updates to propagate across all servers. There is no need to post that the link does not work. It will after a bit of patience.

9.10 Change Log Notes:
    • Version bump System SW to 9.10. *Please be patient as this update may take longer to install than previous versions*
    Please send all bug reports to fenix5.beta@garmin.com, and indicate which model of the fenix 5 series you have in the subject line.

Please note, the beta updates released on these forums are not suitable for APAC region devices.

Can this be used on the tactix Charlie?

Comment

• odsweng
      odsweng commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes

-Mel
      Garmin Outdoor Software Quality Team

Originally posted by odsweng View Post
    9.10 change log notes:[*]version bump system sw to 9.10.
    lol !

Comment

Why garmin do something like this ?I've compared the new software and it seems that there is a new sensor hub update from 6.10 to 6.20.And much more : there are 3890 differences between 9.02 and 9.10, so garmin tell us that they only changed the version number and nothing else ?C'mon garmin....

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter101010 View Post
        Why garmin do something like this ?I've compared the new software and it seems that there is a new sensor hub update from 6.10 to 6.20.And much more : there are 3890 differences between 9.02 and 9.10, so garmin tell us that they only changed the version number and nothing else ?C'mon garmin....
        You know of 3890 differences between 9.02 and 9.10 and you don't tell us what they are?

C'mon, Dexter101010 ...

Comment

Originally posted by gaijin View Post

You know of 3890 differences between 9.02 and 9.10 and you don't tell us what they are?

C'mon, Dexter101010 ...
          Take the older firmware file and the new one and compare them with total commander with compare by content function.And you will see the differences C'mon Gaijin, i know you can do it.I can bet that you can even read in binary mode and even in ASM language.

Comment

If I had $1 for every time my co-worker told me I should be using Total Commander for a given task, i'd be retired by now.

Comment

However, all bug that there were on previous beta, are still here in this no sense version bump release.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter101010 View Post

Take the older firmware file and the new one and compare them with total commander with compare by content function.And you will see the differences C'mon Gaijin, i know you can do it.I can bet that you can even read in binary mode and even in ASM language.
                Marvin:

You may not instantly see why I bring the subject up, but that is because my mind works so phenomenally fast, and I am at a rough estimate thirty billion times more intelligent than you. Let me give you an example. Think of a number, any number."

"Er, five," said the mattress.

"Wrong," said Marvin. "You see?"

The mattress was much impressed by this and realized that it was in the presence of a not unremarkable mind.

I am not a mattress.

Comment

Yeah, please forgive me.You are the most inteligent man from this planet even from universe.I did not realize till now.My sincerely apologies!

Comment

Originally posted by odsweng View Post

Version bump System SW
                    Seems to be a truth in that ... even more energy hungry ...

Comment

Is the widget re-order bug still present in this release?

Comment

Of course ... no change ... !!

Whatever the 'bump' is ...

Comment

looks like extended display is in this build

Comment

For 4 days ago the Forerunner 935 firmware 9.10 was released, but aint 935 forerunner almost the same as fenix 5, just a lighter version for running? I mean its final firmware for the 935 but it is beta for fenix 5 and it has the same number 9.10 https://forums.garmin.com/forum/into...d-roll-out-100
                            Last edited by Messner; 06-08-2018, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X