Collapse
No announcement yet.

bluetooth issues between garmin 5x and android oreo 8.1

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I talked to Bq. They told me they trying to solv the problem.

Until then, they told me that garmin connect mobile 3.20.3 works.

I've tryed it, and it really works without any problem.

It connects the fenix 5x when you get out of range and return again (the latest version of garmin connect mobile never connected again until you pair and unpair the watch from the phone)

It even connects the watch without internet, but obviously just the calls and SMS (good when you travel and don't want to use mobile data to reconnect the watch and the phone...)

Here is the link to download garmin connect mobile 3.20.3:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/garmin...-20-3-release/

Comment

Do we have any new news about this?
      Currently own: Edge 1030, Edge 1000, Fenix 3, Fenix 3 HR, Polar RC3 Tour de France, Fenix 5X
      Previously owned: Edge 500, Edge 800, Forerunner 620, Forerunner 920xt, Epix

Comment

Nothing from garmin, as usual... But i've posted the solution for the problem.... Garmin connect mobile version 3.20.3 works very well

Comment

Originally posted by aribeirosousa View Post
          Nothing from garmin, as usual... But i've posted the solution for the problem.... Garmin connect mobile version 3.20.3 works very well
          Not working for me
          Currently own: Edge 1030, Edge 1000, Fenix 3, Fenix 3 HR, Polar RC3 Tour de France, Fenix 5X

Comment

It connects the fenix 5x when you get out of range and return again (the latest version of garmin connect mobile never connected again until you pair and unpair the watch from the phone)

It even connects the watch without internet, but obviously just the calls and SMS (good when you travel and don't want to use mobile data to reconnect the watch and the phone...)
            How do you connect the device with 3.20.3? When I try it on my phone, the 3.20.3 asks to upgrade to the latest version. It does not allow me to connect at all.

Comment

Originally posted by haarspalter View Post

How do you connect the device with 3.20.3? When I try it on my phone, the 3.20.3 asks to upgrade to the latest version. It does not allow me to connect at all.
              The same thing happens to me, once installed and when I try to link the clock to the mobile it tells me that for that watch I need the new version.
              It seems incredible that at this point Garmin does not solve this and we have an "unintelligent" clock right now.

Comment

Here is the link to download garmin connect mobile 3.20.3:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/garmin...-20-3-release/
                Thanks for this! I´ve got a Vivosmart HR+ and BQ Aquaris X. After downgrading to 3.20.3 it works again.
                It's embarrassing for Garmin to go this way. Here in Germay a girl that wrote to Garmin was told "it's not our problem, go to BQ"
                I will never buy again a garmin item.

Comment

The same problem with Samsung Galaxi A5. I've noticed that if gps turned on, clocks sync without problem, but if turn off gps on mobile phone clocks don't connect .

Comment

Working...
                  X