No announcement yet.

Longer strap

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longer strap

Due to work reasons I am looking at wearing my fenix 5x on my upper forearm but I can't fine a good solution.

Anyone do anything similar?

I’ve been looking for exactly the same thing recently. Go to Amazon or eBay and look up 25mm Velcro strap (or 1’ Velcro strap if in America). The 30cm length ones are too short for my upper forearm, 50cm long is bordering on too long; I’ve tried both. I’ve just ordered some of these 40cm ones, so hopefully they’ll be just right

Adendum: I’m not bothered about the wrist HR when using the watch in this configuration, as you simply thread the strap over the bars and underneath the watch. However, if you get a longer Velcro strap you can configure the strap so that there is a double thickness of strap around your arm, leaving the underside of the watch in contact with your skin.
    Last edited by Crispin_Ellisdon; 03-12-2018, 02:13 PM.
    Currently own: Fenix 5 Sapphire Black (QuickFit 22 bands: brown leather | black | amp yellow), RD Pod, Fenix 3 Grey, 2 x HRM Run (both gen 1), Scosche Rhythm+ OHR, FR bike mount and 2 x SDM4 foot pods | FR405cx with HRM2-SS | FR60 with HRM1 | Virb Basic
    Have owned: Fenix 2