Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fenix 5X - 7.93 Public Beta

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2 bug i have reported here previous page with also videos, are still here with 8.0 fw, i wrote about these bug to beta team when 7.93 came out and i have confirmed to them, once i installed 8.0 final few days ago, that the bugs are still here, but i have had no answer from beta team when i wrote the first time and when i wrote to them some days ago once i have installed 8.0 final release...

Comment

Garmin Team please kindly have a look at this thread..............this need to be fixed since is seriously affected the reliability of the data recorded, thanks for looking at it.

https://forums.garmin.com/forum/on-t...n-elapsed-time

Comment

The Beta-Team does not read the forums...
        Please send a mail as stated in the opening-post of every beta-thread:

Please send all bug reports to fenix5.beta@garmin.com, and indicate which model of the fenix 5 series you have in the subject line.

Comment

My f5x (fw 7.93) tries to get an update via gcm, but since more than one hour the update is hanging in gcm...Restarted gcm, watch, no success...
          In use: fenix 5x, oregon 550t

Comment

• Volker_I.
            Volker_I. commented
            Editing a comment
            Gcm didn't do the job, express didn't offer me the update - the good old webupdater did the job and offered me 8.00

Developers on long holidays or what?

Comment

Probably dedicating time to new device prepared for the market (5x+?)

Comment

Working...
            X