Collapse
No announcement yet.

IOS Connect only shows live data - Calendar is empty - after New Map Purchase

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IOS Connect only shows live data - Calendar is empty - after New Map Purchase

FIXED: Help desk resolved this issue. Turns out my email was entered wrong and when I synced, it did not recognize the watch

I purchased a new map for my Fenix 5x last night after syncing, now none of my data is being stored. When I click on Calendar, there's a log for my "Walk" from today (and data for the last two months) but all data from today is missing with the message "No timeline data for this day". The App will show live data - Steps, HR, etc. - just no Highs or other day history. Watch is connected and I do get messages, etc. Tried rebooting phone, watch and syncing. Also tried syncing with my mac (historical daily data does show in Express. The Chat conversation today said to install the new system tonight, but System 6 is the only one showing. Any others with this problem / solution? Thanks.

RESOLVED: thanks to the help desk. My email was entered wrong on my account. Logged out and then logged back in with right email.

Comment

Working...
    X