No announcement yet.

Controls Menu

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controls Menu

After syncing the watch looses all "Controls Menu" items, except one. Did anyone else experience this behaviour. I'm using v5.40.

Same issue here on a 5s starting with 5.40. Also lots of other people experiencing the same thing.

https://forums.garmin.com/forum/on-t...99#post1250499

Comment

We are looking into this report of the Control Menu items being removed form the menu to determine why this occurring.
      Thank you,
      Chris
      Garmin Forum Moderator

Comment

I have the same issue with only the sync option showing up. I was able to add items back in by going to Settings > System > Controls Menu > Add New

Comment

have the same

Comment

Same for me (and also on my FR935, firmware 4.10).

Comment

Mine did it today. Move alert kept turning on by itself, so I turned off watch. When I turned it back on, all the control menu items were gone except 'Do not Disturb'. Had to add them all manually again. Seems to have fixed problem with move alert though.

Comment

Same happening to me... I'm using the last beta. But I couldn't reproduce the bug by syncing... It's like something random in my case...

Comment

After 10 days with 5.40, after a "normal" wi-fi sync the watch looses all "Controls Menu" items. Remain only light and another one.

Comment

+1
                    After WiFi sync only flashlight remained in the Control Menu. All the other icons disappeared.

Comment

Damn it - mine went this morning, after wifi sync. Just have sync, altimeter and compass for some reason!

Comment

I added a couple back and did another wifi sync. They're still showing. Strange little problem! Oh well, meant to customize that at some point, good time to do it!

Comment

I haven't seen any explanation or update on this from Garmin but this issue seems to be resolved for me. I have synced several times with no loss of controls menu.

Since I saw reports of this on multiple firmware versions back to 4.10, and they all started at the same time, I am guessing it was an issue of pushing out bad data on Garmin's end.

Comment

Same here, seems to be fixed. Haven't had any problems for the last couple days. No response from Garmin though.

Comment

This issue should be resolved for all users. Please reply to this thread if you are still seeing this issue....
                              Thank you,
                              Chris
                              Garmin Forum Moderator

Comment

Working...
                              X