Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FW6 - Earphones connection dropping out as soon as app is running while playing music

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't notice any problem during the activity. Moreover it looks like Fenix 5x+ and Jabra Elite Acive 65t now work together much better than before. Much less dropouts.
    Edge 810 | Edge 1000 | Forerunner 410 | Forerunner 610 | fenix 3 | fenix 5x | VIRB Elite

Comment

For those of you having issues, try starting your music after you've started your GPS activity.

Comment

Just FYI, I wear my watch on my left wrist but my headphone's little box (I assume receiver) is on the right side.

Comment

Fenix 5+ with firmware v6, and I had the drop out issue as well with my Bose Sound Sports but also a spontaneous reboot of the watching during the first occurrence of the audio cut out problem. With firmware prior to v6 this never occurred. After the watch rebooted, I went back into the application menu and started my Spotify playlist again with the same audio cut outs. Realizing my phone was also paired with the watch, I disabled bluetooth on the phone, and the issue cleared within a few seconds. Started the run activity and did not have a recurrence of the issue during the full duration of the run.

Comment

Originally posted by lakaw View Post
            For those of you having issues, try starting your music after you've started your GPS activity.
            Thank you this worked wonders for me. I have Jabra elite 65t active and I was having to use the watch on my right wrist to make it not cut out every arm swing. Starting music after activity I ran 5 miles with watch on left wrist not one dropout. Hope it works next time.

Comment

Working...
            X