This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fenix 5x Plus - 5.58 Beta Release

Hello Fenix 5x Plus users,

We have new beta software ready for your upcoming adventures!

Fenix 5X Plus: https://www8.garmin.com/support/down...s.jsp?id=14335

Note: Please allow for the updates to propagate across all servers. There is no need to post that the link does not work. It will after a bit of patience.

5.58 Change Log Notes:
    • Added UTC offsets to the Alternate Time Zones list.
    • Made several bug fixes and code improvements for Music (requires ANT/BLE/BT 3.20)
    • Fixed an issue where GPX routes imported from BaseCamp had invalid elevation data.

Please note, the beta updates released on these forums are not suitable for APAC region devices.

Please send all bug reports to [email protected], and indicate which model of the fenix 5 Plus series you have in the subject line.

Could you tell me how to add to this forum file log? .
    When I add attachment there is info:"Invalid File ERR_LOG.BAK"

During export data after sleeping via WIFI there was issue, because I lost connection with the router.
    After lost connection, Fenix 5x+ stop working totally and it was again hard reset required

3111 (fenix 5X Plus) SW ver: 558
    Build acRELEASE
    Commit:b82b4d4afba909ba2d6f7e26fd36aa0686c4a8c6
    ESN: 3977952094
    11/21/18 05:32:39
    AP
    PWR RST CTRL: 0x00000082
    Last edited by Jan502; 11-21-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Jan502 send it via email to the address listed in the first post of this tread along with the description above.

Comment

After updating to 5.58 the watch will not connect to any of the two WiFi networks I had configured.
        I haven't tried updating the passwords or removing and adding the networks again but I added a new network and that seems to be working
        Fenix 3 Sapphire | HRM-Run | Foot Pod | Tempe
        (Usually on the latest Beta)
        Hard reset, Service menu, Data Backup, Forced Reinstall

Comment

Originally posted by RobertRehnmark-RawViking View Post
          After updating to 5.58 the watch will not connect to any of the two WiFi networks I had configured.
          I haven't tried updating the passwords or removing and adding the networks again but I added a new network and that seems to be working
          I have the same issue with WIFI, but if you will change for 2,4 G and one stable channel is works from my to time but when you don't use watch sometimes not works wifi .

I observe strange issue after hardresestart when synchronize all detals, but step as you know is not synchronize, but after 5 day I already achieve goal each days with steps , but next day in the history of the watch show goal is not achieved .

Comment

Working...
          X